We are so excited to tell you all about our Mountains of Opportunity campaign to expand and renovate your Ruby Sisson Library! Visit our Building Campaign Page to learn more and make a donation towards the campaign. Thank you for helping us build a better future with the Library we all love!Enjoy Our 2022 Annual Report
Welcome! We are glad you are here. The mission of the Ruby Sisson Library Foundation & Friends is to support and enhance the Ruby M. Sisson Memorial Library by raising funds for information resources, programs, services, and facilities. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization led by a volunteer board of directors and supported by individual donors and community partners.
We provide critical support to the Ruby Sisson Library by:
- Increasing the footprint of the Library;
- Expanding the Library collections;
- Enhancing high-caliber programs and services that nurture literacy, the imagination, and lifelong learning.
We work together with the Ruby Sisson Library to determine where private funds can have the greatest impact for the children and adults of our community. We do not raise money for day-to-day library operations; instead we complement the funding provided by property taxpayers of Archuleta County.
This work is made possible because of the generosity from people like you who share our belief in the transformational power of the Ruby Sisson Library.
We are very excited to announce that the Library Foundation and the Friends of the Library have merged into one dynamic organization, working better together to support your Ruby Sisson Library!
Help us build a better future with the Library we all love!
You may support the Ruby M. Sisson Memorial Library Foundation in a variety of ways:
- Get involved ~ volunteer your time on a committee and support our programs and events.
- Make a donation ~ see above for donation options or call Cindi Galabota at 970-264-2209.
- Tell your friends about us.
- Like us on Facebook to learn more about the Ruby M. Sisson Memorial Library Foundation.